Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My life and challenge...

It is a beautiful fall morning and the breeze is rustling in the trees and is warm. The word challenge seems to dominate my life. First there was and is the challenge of cancer. It is ongoing as I try to rid myself of it through the various efforts of good food, good supplement support and healthy living. The bee stings were daunting and some painful and were a big challenge to use this as a means of healing. I ended up stinging myself over 1200 times. The 1K Wave Challenge which I was one of the winners of had a budget ceiling of $1000 and a filming to be finished by the end of July. It was taken on with much trepidation but I have persevered and on Friday night, 2 days from now we shall see how I did with it. My next challenge is upon me now. I have had a goal over the last 10 years to bring Homeopathy into as many lives as possible. To raise the awareness of this successful and safe way of dealing with illness. The Hollywood Survival Kit was in production and selling for 4 years but it was too expensive to make and to buy so I was advised to make a smaller Pocket Pack that was less expensive for people to buy and was therefore and effective way to introduce Homeopathy to people.. The Pocket Pack was first issued in 2007 and indeed it is a wonderful introduction for people as it has remedies almost all of us need from time to time. For stress, anxiety, colds, sprains, toothaches, headaches and sleeplessness to mention a few of the the conditions it deals with. My challenge now is to sell 500 Pocket packs before the year is over. Here is why. It all happened at the beginning of September when my supplier of the remedies BJain said that they could now supply my remedies for the Pocket Pack from their new laboratories in India. BJain is perhaps the largest publisher of Homeopathic books in the world and are tireless in their efforts to expand the use of Homeopathy world wide. Their Canadian Manager Yves Lavoie, a fine homeopath himself, has known me since he was at Dolisos who supplied the first Hollywood Survival Kit with remedies. It was on September 27th at a meeting in downtown Toronto when they said they could supply my Pocket Pack with product by the 1st of December. I signed the contracts and have taken the challenge to live by it. They broke the payments down to reasonable for the 1000 that I felt I needed to really launch the kit. All my efforts to create this launch of the Pocket Pack have taken place in the last two weeks. My financial obligations to do this has to be met by selling Pocket Packs as I have no bank roll to pay for it. I have to find 100 people who can understand my quest and will support it by buying Pocket Packs before October 15th when my first payments are due. Another 100 Pocket Packs must be sold by November 15th to meet the next payment. It is a challenge and I am rising to it. I want to reach the public. I will use as my marketing to the public a free magazine called "Homeopathy and US, that will be at Toronto health food stores by mid November if I can raise the $1000 to publish the first issue. It is already written. It will be for people like you and I who use Homeopathy and are willing to share their experiences. People who will write testimonials to share with the public. Homeopathy is a peoples medicine and I am sure it will grow as more and more people read the testimonials and buy the Pocket Pack and discover that Homeopathic remedies are successful. That they have no side effects is a great plus for even herbal remedies have side effects. My life is full of challenge and I rise to each as best I can. I have gone forward with the launch of the Pocket Pack at this time as I feel my old and new friends and those I reach will buy the Pocket Pack and use it to deal with everyday health problems that we all share. On the 12th I will see my film for the first time with an audience and know how well I dealt with the !KWave challenge to make a feature documentary for $1000. I will also begin
my next challenge to sell 100 Pocket Packs by October 15th.

No comments:

Post a Comment