Friday, December 25, 2009

What are we? A Christmas wish.

http://www.ted.com/talks/jill_bolte_taylor_s_powerful_stroke_of_insight.html

As I listen to Jill Bolte take me from the left side of my brain, my operating systems to my right side of my brain that is connected to the Universe I open more and more to the greatness of our energies. It is a remarkable experience and joins us all in the most complete ways.

My poems seem to echo the ideas.

Walking through tall grass,
is it any wonder that it rains?
Flowers appear.

To stand in the sun and feel its energy inside myself,
a blessing that attaches me to all.
Flowers blossom into colours.
ef
An atom controlled has power beyond the imagining mind.
How powerful each of ourselves are: so many atoms.
Every seed is everything,

No comments:

Post a Comment