Friday, November 20, 2009

People are not fooled by the FDA and its reign of fear!!!

Today I was sent an article in which the FDA has now publicly stated to beware of Homeopathy and several other medicines being suggested to deal with the flu. I was horrified to see this. How dare they. I wrote about my indignation to Alan Phillips who is an advocate of Homeopathy and a lawyer who works tirelessly on behalf of Homeopathy. His response gives me great hope and the courage to continue what I do to get the word out that Homeopathy is a superb paradigm of healing. Following is his answer to me.

Since a majority of people polled have serious reservations about the swine flu vaccine, I have to at least tentatively conclude that a growing number of people are not taking government health officials at face value. It seems to me that they are making a mistake to take the hard line that they have on the necessity of vaccines and pharmaceuticals and against other approaches. The more they dig in their heals and draw hard lines, the more they force these issues into an "all or nothing" category that eventually undermines their authority.

The swine flu situation is unique in many respects--perhaps most noteworthy is the fact that despite mainstream media hype, a majority of people have concerns about the official position. While unsettling for us as individuals, this bodes well for society, if it evidences or portends a crack in the authoritative "egg", the no-questions-asked-you-guys-are-the-experts hold they have held over us for so many decades now.

We certainly have our work cut out for us, but more and more people are looking into things on their own, and coming to their own conclusions. I think we're moving in the right direction. The fact that the FDA feels the need to discredit homeopathy by name is an indication that homeopathy poses a threat to the pharmaceutical industry. So while I do not applaud the act, it is, at least in that regard, a good indicator. We may be moving in the right direction!
> > Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 17:48:00 +0000
> > From: John Board

No comments:

Post a Comment