Friday, May 19, 2006

Sprain an ankle and think of Arnica

I have been using Arnica cream and Arnica ch200 globules for sprains on film sets for over 15 years. It comes from a moutain flower; Arnica Montana. I use it on sore muscles and take a pill when my lower back gets painful from standng too long on the concrete floors of movie studios. Arnica pills should be used as quickly as possible after all accidents as a first remedy to ease pain and begin healing. You can take one every 10 minutes until the pain subsides. I have used it to control the pain of broken bones. Arnica if taken soon after a sprain may get rid of the sprain overnight. One pill at a time, as more will not make a difference. If your feet are sore after running, the Arnica cream will make them feel better and strengthen the body to do its work and heal the bruising. The cream is great on aching muscles but should not be used if the skin is broken as it may create a rash near the cut or scraped area. I promise you success. It is a mainstay in my kit.
Read the stories about the stuff on my web page.

No comments:

Post a Comment